As a stay home mom, I was eager to go back to school. I was a little hesitate when applying for this college but they reassure me that UMA will always be with you along the way.

I went ahead and applied for Medical Administrative Assistant. When finishing the program in 2016, I have received help with career opportunities and was going in and out of interviews. My grades were pretty decent and I was always on the Dean's List. Plus, I was applied for ever job I can get a hold of.

However, I felt that job opportunities where I lived was the biggest competition. They don't want a piece of paper they want you to have hands on experience. Even during my mid year of school with UMA, I have asked them if doing internship will help me. They reassure me that I will get a job no matter what.

The sad part is that I have been jobless in the medical field for 2 years and have 11K school debt.

Just beware and do your research before signing up like me. I was a mom that was depress to make a change for my life but end up messing up big time with the words of saying they guarantee that I will get a job.

Product or Service Mentioned: Ultimate Medical Academy Medical Administrative Assistant Program.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 25.

Comments

I am in the same situation and they don’t consider a degree experience and was wondering if you ever resolved this or found a job? Is it possible to have your loans forgiven?